|Departure from:||Kathmandu||Arrival on:||Kathmandu|
|Guide Name:||Thrill Himalaya||Guide Gender:||male|
|Guide Spoken Language:||English,Hindi,Nepali,Chinese|
|Best Season:||Aug-Dec, Apr-Jun|
|Guide Name:||Thrill Himalaya|
Discover Nepal is our popular Nepal tour package where all must visit cities are included. You will visit the heart of Kathmandu city with full of heritage sites, Pokhara, which is one of the most popular destinations for tourist in Nepal, Lumbini, the birthplace of Lord Buddha, and then Chitwan which is popular for Jungle Safari.
- Kathmandu Sightseeing with 4 UNESCO declared World Heritage sites
- Experience the view of highest mountains in the world at Pokhara.
- Beautiful Sunrise & Sunset with spectacular mountain range view from Nagarkot
- Jungle Safari at Chitwan National Park & Visit birthplace of Lord Buddha.
Advance payment of per person is required for booking confirmation. Balance amount can be paid upon arrival at Kathmandu. If takes place after booking confirmation then advance deposit amount will be forfeited.
- Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable booking agents to answer all telephone calls and enquiries during business hours.
- Travel agents will do their very best to answer and explain all questions posed to them. Agents will always speak to potential passengers with respect and inform them truthfully about Rara Trek Tours and Travels.
- Booking staff will make suggestions when appropriate, taking into account the customer’s interests and wishes, in order to make them prepared for the best possible holiday.
- Any changes or special offers will be published on the website or our Facebook page as soon as available.
DURING THE HOLIDAY
- The Rara Trek Tours and Travels Crew will try to keep each holiday as flexible as possible.
- If there’s something the group wants to do, every effort will be made to facilitate that activity.
- All medication and spending money will be administered and distributed by qualified members of the crew, as arranged before the holiday.
- Appropriate measures and precautions will be implemented to make every holiday as safe as it possibly can be.
- Each passenger will be treated with respect and dignity.
- Passengers will receive the support they require, and privacy and dignity will be respected.
- Every activity on the itinerary will be completed, barring exceptional circumstances.
- Accommodation will always be comfortable, safe and well located.
- Meals will be well prepared and contribute to a balanced diet during the holiday.
AFTER THE HOLIDAY
- Passengers will be informed of the Rara Trek Tours and Travels points. The points that they have accumulated can be used for discounts on future vacations.
- Staff will respond to any complaints. A resolution will be sought in every case.
- All feedbacks will be reviewed to identify the best parts of our vacations, and to address where improvement is needed.
A wide range of tour packages, including a single day to multiple days, are well managed and available with us. We have different practices for corporate organization centered purposes. We have diversified destinations according to the desires of our customers.
ACCOMMODATIONS & AMENITIES
We provide the supreme standard of accommodations and amenities available at the place for those seeking for a luxurious and well maintained travel experience.
- The ease of access, our priority.
- A never-ending and unforgettable travel experience with best available amenities, our prior motto.
The best service for our clients and the activities including the localities will be served as per the deal and on pro rata basis.
Every kind of transportation is determined according to the desire of our customers. We have good access over different modes of transportations and services.
- We provide different standards of Land cruiser, buses, and jeeps based on the desire of our clients.
FOOD AND BEVERAGES
The complete service is determined as per the need of our customer.
- We provide the best standard of meals and dining available.
- The needy meals and beverages discussed prior to the trip are determined as per the availability, varies depending upon the location.
The itineraries are subject to change in case of uncontrollable factors affecting the travel experience. The external forces like Natural calamities, environmental changes, blockades etc. are beyond our control. We’ll provide you the best solution in case of sudden uncontrollable changes during the travel. The charges and fees are extra.
Arrival – Overnight in Kathmandu
Your Arrival Time – Airport pickup and transfer to your Hotel. Welcome drink and Check-In.
Optional:Kathmandu Durbar Square,
10:00PM – Drive Pokhara (200 km – 5 hrs) – Lunch at Malekhu (1 hr)
04:30AM – Early in the morning you will drive to Sarangkot hill for sunrise and view the Himalayan ranges. Visit Bindabasini Temple on the way back to hotel.
10:00AM – After breakfast you will go for half day sightseeing to David’s fall and Gupteshwar Mahadev Cave (spend 1 hr)
11:00AM – Drive to International Mountain Museum (spend 1 hour)
12:00PM – Drive to Phewa Lake and enjoy boat ride & relax your rest of of the day
8:00AM – After Breakfast Drive to Lumbini. You will visit Japanese Stupa, Chinese Stupa, Ashoka Pillars, Vietnam Stupa, Buddha’s birthplace, Mayadevi Temple and many other Buddhist Stupas. You will hire Rickshaw on your own for sightseeing.
09:00AM – After Breakfast Drive to Chitwan (5 hrs). During lunch there will be briefing about Chitwan National Park and Resort & its facilities.
After Lunch – Village tour and visit Tharu Museum
After Tea / Coffee – You will go for Sunset view from Rapti River Beach
After Dinner – Relax at resort
Local Tour Guide: Included
After Breakfast – You will go for Elephant back safari where you will sit on elephant back and travel throughout the jungle of Chitwan National Park. This is easy way to view the birds and wildlife in its natural habitat where you are able to see lots of wildlife such as one horned rhino, bengal tiger, deer, Leopards,etc (depends upon season and luck)
After Lunch – Canoe ride in Rapti River – more thrilling activities to explore Chitwan National Park and to view different aquatic animals and wildlife of Chitwan National Park. Visitors can enjoy sights of Marsh Mugger & Gharial crocodiles basking on the banks of the Rapti river
Afternoon – Nature walk (Jungle walk), Bird watching, Visit Elephant Breeding Center
After Tea Coffee – Tharu Cultural Dance
After Dinner – Relax at resort
Local Tour Guide: Included
08:00AM – Drive to Nagarkot (6 hrs)
05:30PM – View beautiful Sunset
05:45AM – View beautiful sunrise of Himalayan range of Nepal Eastern part
08:00AM – Drive back to Kathmandu. Bhaktapur sightseeing en-route.
Flight Time: You will be free till your flight time. We will drop you to Kathmandu Airport 2 hours before your flight time (30 mins drive from your hotel)
Book our fixed departures
- All Govt. Taxes
- Double Room x 1 with Breakfast Included
- Lunch & Dinner also Included at Chitwan
- Jungle Safari Activities at Chitwan
- Private Vehicle with Driver
- Local SIM card with local mobile number
- Tour Guide – Kathmandu & Chitwan
- Nature of personal expenses
- Entrance fee (Approx. USD 40 | INR 500)
- Lunch & Dinner except at Chitwan
- Mountain flight (USD 230 | INR 9000)
- Optional Activities: Rafting, Boating, etc.
- Vehicle use for other activities not mentioned in the itinerary
Here's a few answers to most common Questions asked by the customers.
Defining where you want to go sets a goal to work toward. A lot of people talk vaguely about travel. They never say where they are going, just that they are going. Picking a destination is immensely important, as it gives you a definite goal.
We guarantee that the prices we offer are most reasonable, suitable for your wish equivalent to service quality and provided standard. If you see same package with lower price, we are happy to match it for you based on the comparison.
We all look to have the right partners to represent us, and in this global marketplace Celebrated Experiences delivers their promise to their hotel partners as well as their trusted advisor clients. In the end it is our clients who reap those relationship