|Departure from:||Kathmandu||Arrival on:||Kathmandu|
|Guide Name:||Thrill Himalaya||Guide Gender:||male|
|Guide Spoken Language:||English,Hindi,Nepali,Chinese|
|Best Season:||Aug-Dec, Apr-Jun|
|Meals:||All meal (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)|
|Accommodation:||Hotel, Lodge, Tea house|
|Guide Name:||Thrill Himalaya|
EVEREST BASE CAMP
Trekking in Khumbu region comes with pleasures and adventures. The home of Sherpas and warm hospitality by them is always invites there with the lofty snow-capped peaks. The warm and friendly behavior of natives is also a best experience as part of the trek. The scenery of kala patthar (At the height of 5545 m.) and Gokyo peak (5360 m) are indeed difficult but equally dramatic. The trek has a number of beautiful attractions; not least of these is being able to say you’ve visited the highest mountain in the world.
Because of the high altitude, trekkers may suffer from AMS (acute mountain sickness). That is why it’s necessary to be cautious while gaining height and the use prescribed medicine will be helpful there.
The flight from Kathmandu to lukla saves the considerable amount of time and has now become a major entry point for EBC trekkers. The walk from Lukla takes you ahead towards the way to Everest Base Camp. You have to get acclimatize with the elevation towards Everest and generally it takes at least eight or nine days to reach Everest Base Camp. The time while returning can be shortened by half since you can set your pace and are adapted to the elevation.
The best time to trek there is autumn (mid-September to November) and summer (March to May). The sceneries are good in spring but it is too cold and rainfall are possible. The maximum elevation of our journey will be 5545 meter.
- Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable booking agents to answer all telephone calls and enquiries during business hours.
- Travel agents will do their very best to answer and explain all questions posed to them. Agents will always speak to potential passengers with respect and inform them truthfully about Rara Trek Tours and Travels.
- Booking staff will make suggestions when appropriate, taking into account the customer’s interests and wishes, in order to make them prepared for the best possible holiday.
- Any changes or special offers will be published on the website or our Facebook page as soon as available.
DURING THE HOLIDAY
- The Rara Trek Tours and Travels Crew will try to keep each holiday as flexible as possible.
- If there’s something the group wants to do, every effort will be made to facilitate that activity.
- All medication and spending money will be administered and distributed by qualified members of the crew, as arranged before the holiday.
- Appropriate measures and precautions will be implemented to make every holiday as safe as it possibly can be.
- Each passenger will be treated with respect and dignity.
- Passengers will receive the support they require, and privacy and dignity will be respected.
- Every activity on the itinerary will be completed, barring exceptional circumstances.
- Accommodation will always be comfortable, safe and well located.
- Meals will be well prepared and contribute to a balanced diet during the holiday.
AFTER THE HOLIDAY
- Passengers will be informed of the Rara Trek Tours and Travels points. The points that they have accumulated can be used for discounts on future vacations.
- Staff will respond to any complaints. A resolution will be sought in every case.
- All feedbacks will be reviewed to identify the best parts of our vacations, and to address where improvement is needed.
A wide range of tour packages, including a single day to multiple days, are well managed and available with us. We have different practices for corporate organization centered purposes. We have diversified destinations according to the desires of our customers.
ACCOMMODATIONS & AMENITIES
We provide the supreme standard of accommodations and amenities available at the place for those seeking for a luxurious and well maintained travel experience.
- The ease of access, our priority.
- A never-ending and unforgettable travel experience with best available amenities, our prior motto.
The best service for our clients and the activities including the localities will be served as per the deal and on pro rata basis.
Every kind of transportation is determined according to the desire of our customers. We have good access over different modes of transportations and services.
- We provide different standards of Land cruiser, buses, and jeeps based on the desire of our clients.
FOOD AND BEVERAGES
The complete service is determined as per the need of our customer.
- We provide the best standard of meals and dining available.
- The needy meals and beverages discussed prior to the trip are determined as per the availability, varies depending upon the location.
The itineraries are subject to change in case of uncontrollable factors affecting the travel experience. The external forces like Natural calamities, environmental changes, blockades etc. are beyond our control. We’ll provide you the best solution in case of sudden uncontrollable changes during the travel. The charges and fees are extra.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu [1,400 metres/4,600 feet above sea Level]
On arrival at Kathmandu airport, a service provider of the Rara Treks Tours and Travels will meet you and take you to your Hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu-Lukla (via Flight) [ 2860 m] – trek to Phakding [ 2610 m]
The flight to Lukla from Kathmandu takes 40 minutes. The adventurous and breathtaking views of the Himalaya region from the air and the flight landing moment on the Lukla’s runway isare also a new experience. We'll gather up at Lukla, and begin hiking up the Dudh Koshi valley on the way to Phakding. Our program will end for this day after the trek of approximately 8 km.
Day 03: From Phakding [2610 m] to Namche Bazaar [ 3440 m]
The trek this day too will be through the same river (Dudh Koshi) over several high suspension bridges. After sometime, we will pass Monjo and enter the Sagarmatha National Park. We will move ahead towards Namche Bazzar. The view of fine Everest can be seen from here.
Namche Bazzaar: It is a major historic trading place situated on the slope of arch-shaped mountain from where you can have a view of snowcapped mountain peaks. This place is famous for homemade Yak cheese, butter and traditional art and crafts. The royal hospitality of Sherpas is also an everlasting experience here.
Day 04: Acclimatization at Namche Bazaar [3440 m]
To acclimatize with the new weather and the altitude, staying here is a good decision. At Namche, there are many shops, lodges and tea houses. The current of thin air is also experienced here. We may stay here according to the availability of accommodation up to the elevation of 3880 metres.
We’ll further continue our journey above Dudh Koshi River, following a valley, and make an experience of amazing views of Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, and Ama Dablam along the journey. We’ll pass another bridge here and have brief rest. After sometime, we’ll move forward to Tengboche (Buddhist Monastery) in the region.
Day 06: From Tengboche to Pheriche [4271 m]
From Tengboche, we’ll climb Pangboche across the Imja Khola. The entire Himalaya’s stunning views are amazing experience here. The first aid post is available at Pheriche, where we attend a lecture on avoiding altitude sickness provided by HRA (optional).
To get prepared for higher elevations of trek and acclimatize with new altitude we will stay here.
We may have an excursion to Tshola Lake, Tawache and Cholatse walls.The short trek will lead us towards Dingboche from where Imja valley and Lhotse can be seen.
This day, we will climb the steep Khumbu Glacier along the Tawache and Cholatse peaks.
We will have a very gentle climb here to Lobuche at the top of glacier.
The route leads us along the Khumbu Glacier with awesome views of Himalayas nearby. We may have a lunch at GorakShep, and then we will be back on the trail for a few hours until we reach Everest Base Camp.
From Gorakshep, we’ll set off early in the morning on the way to kala patthar and then we’ll move downwards to Dingboche experiencing a new environment, weather and awesome views in the region.
At this day we’ll be returning towards Namche from Dingboche following the river (DudhKoshi) for some time.
This will be our last day of trekking and we will return to Lukla following Dudhkoshi valley.
We will have a farewell there along with our guides, climbers and porters. The traditional sherpa dance and some local beverages (called Chhyang) may be the nice part here.
Book our fixed departures
- Airport pickups and drops in a private vehicle
- hotel accommodation in Kathmandu
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Welcome and farewell dinners
- All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary
- Domestic flights (Kathmandu- Lukla –Kathmandu)
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/monument visits as per the itinerary
- An experienced, English-speaking and professional trek guide
- Porter service
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (National Park Permit, TIMS)
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader)
- All government and local taxes
- Trekking bags, maps
- Sleeping bags, down jackets
- Food and beverages other than mentioned
Here's a few answers to most common Questions asked by the customers.
Defining where you want to go sets a goal to work toward. A lot of people talk vaguely about travel. They never say where they are going, just that they are going. Picking a destination is immensely important, as it gives you a definite goal.
We guarantee that the prices we offer are most reasonable, suitable for your wish equivalent to service quality and provided standard. If you see same package with lower price, we are happy to match it for you based on the comparison.
We all look to have the right partners to represent us, and in this global marketplace Celebrated Experiences delivers their promise to their hotel partners as well as their trusted advisor clients. In the end it is our clients who reap those relationship